Harriet Silverman Small Grants Fund Open from February 8 through March 4
Tucson, AZ—The Women’s Foundation for the State of Arizona announced it is accepting applications for one of its grant programs, the Harriet Silverman Small Grants Fund, from February 8 through March 4, 2022. Grant awards of up to $5,000 are available for each recipient.
This year, up to $10,000 in available funding will support organizations dedicated to women’s health and wellness. This may include organizations that support access to medical care and programs, childhood education and training for teachers, sports and recreational activities, and more.
Eligible organizations who meet the following criteria are encouraged to apply:
- Organizations have annual expenses of $150,000 or less.
- Organizations must be located in and working to empower women and/or girls in Pima, Cochise or Santa Cruz County.
- Applicants are 501(c)(3) organizations in good standing or grassroots organizations with 501(c)(3) fiscal sponsors conducting charitable work in Southern Arizona.
The grant timeline is as follows:
- February 8, 2022 – Applications Open
- March 4, 2022 (12:00 noon MST) – Application Deadline
- Week of April 4, 2022 – Grant Partner(s) announced
Harriet Silverman was one of the original founders of the Women’s Foundation for the State of Arizona, formerly Women’s Foundation of Southern Arizona. For over 30 years she has remained an active participant by annually funding this grant program.
“We are proud to provide support where the need is greatest for women and girls across all of Southern Arizona,” said Harriet Silverman.